I have my own company, which documentation to I need to submit?

Do you own a company? If you do we will need to see the annual figures for the past two years, along with the profit & loss accounts and an accountant's statement. We also request submission of the provisional and/or final income tax assessment for those past two years. In that case, your company must already have existed for two years. Please note, in the case of an own company, we often request a deposit or bank guarantee that is equal to two months' rent.