Can I rent accommodation with a family member/friend/co-student, that is to say, someone that I do not have a partner relationship with?

In principle, it is not possible to rent accommodation with anyone other than with yourofficially registered partner (through marriage or a civil-law partnership). You can obviously rent accommodation if one of you has sufficient income. In that case, registration will be solely in the name of the person with sufficient income.

Renting accommodation with one or more co-students is not possible.