What procedure should I follow when I wish to vacate and return my rented accommodation?

Please read these notes to find out how you should vacate and return the rented accommodation. If your accommodation will be immediately rented out to someone else after you leave, the new tenants may wish to purchase certain things from you, such as flooring, kitchen fittings, etc. If this is the case, both parties should discuss and agree to the details. The new tenant then becomes responsible for any material acquired through any purchase(s). For more information read the document transfer of movable property.