Something is broken or not working properly anymore in my rented accommodation, will you solve this/these problem(s) for me?

That depends on the type of problem(s). First check the meter cupboard card to determine the types of problems you are required to take care of yourself and which types should be reported to the Maintenance & Repair Service. For example, if it concerns a broken light bulb you replace it yourself, but if it involves a broken/malfunctioning cooking stove, we usually take care of that for you.